To welcome the new addition to the family, it has become a trend for expecting parents to do a “babymoon.” A babymoon usually happens during the second trimester of pregnancy, where couples take a quick staycation as a “final” holiday before becoming a family. In fact, one in five parents takes a short vacation before the baby arrives, as revealed in a study by Finder AU.
When making these trips, couples mainly prioritize cost and comfort. With that, it would help if your hotel offers exclusive deals to these couples. When it comes to providing these couples a serene atmosphere to enjoy their vacation, you can follow these tips we’re listing down:
1. It is healthy for expecting women to have short-haul sun, or be exposed to a bit of sunlight. Booking them in a room with a balcony and big windows can be helpful, but make sure that they’re far away from smoking rooms.
2. Inform them about transportation options during check-in.
3. Provide extra pillows. This can help increase the level of comfort.
4. Stock up the hotel room fridge, especially with water. Mothers need to be constantly hydrated to improve blood circulation.
5. Sanitize the room twice (or even thrice!) to make sure that there are no dust build-up or bacteria. Mothers are extremely sensitive when it comes to dirt during pregnancy.
Follow these tips so you can have a happy couple who might consider returning to your hotel. Next time around, they might even bring their babies along!
Contact us today so we can talk about how your hotel can be travelers’ top choice. Send us an email at email@example.com.